25 January 2009

Mail Art Research Project

Hi!
This is an update for the earlier Mail Art Research Project-posts.

I got lots of answers to my survey. Thank you very mutch for everyone
who answered!

You can still participate by sending me me mail art in the theme of
"What mail art means to me?". All the mail art I receive will be in a
web exhibition which comes out after the research. The size and
technique is free. The deadline for the mail art is March 31, 2009.

You can send the mail art to this address:

Miina Ruokonen
Harjunpaankatu 3 h 118
28100 Pori
Finland

I have all ready received lots of wonderful mail art, thank you for that!

If you have any questions about the research you can contact me by
e-mail: miina.ruokonen(at)utu.fi. Thank you for your help!

Yours Miina Ruokonen

No comments:

.