17 October 2014

"I save nature, nature saves me"



Open Call For International Mail Art Exhibition "I save nature, nature saves me"
Deadline – February 1, 2015.
This is a project about you and me and the world around us. What can it give us? What can we suggest it? How do we influence on each other? We invite you to participate in our mail art project "I save nature, nature saves me".
The format of the work: 10 x 15 cm or 4” x 6”, you can choose any direction, technique of realization and materials.
All works will take part in the exhibition "Writing-book" which will take place at the SJ&MC (School of Journalism and Mass Communications) of the St. Petersburg State University at the beginning of the March 2015. At the end of the project all participants will be sent electronic certificate. Please indicate your name, surname, e-mail and postal addresses and your profession or field of activity on the envelope or on the flip side of the post card.
Alevtina Nikonova
Ul. Turku 22-2-69
Saint-Petersburg
192241
Russian Federation

No comments:

.